We’ve resumed normal branch hours, while continuing enhanced safety measures. Locate a branch.
Mutual of Omaha Bank will begin to transition to the CIT brand over the coming weeks. The consumer retail branch locations will adopt the CIT Bank brand. The full rebranding is expected to be completed by June 30, 2020.
Starting June 10, the Mutual of Omaha Bank website will automatically redirect you to the CIT Bank online experience. You will also be automatically redirected to your online account login.
By the end of June, the Mutual of Omaha Bank mobile app icon will be updated to CIT Bank Branch.
For security purposes, once logging in on the website and mobile app, you will be sent security access codes to re-register devices. Please note, your User
Name and Password will remain the same.
Which website do I need to use?which-website-do-i-need-to-use-1358
Retail/branch customers that use branch banking products and services can visit CITBankBranch.com.
Customers looking for commercial or business solutions formerly offered under the Mutual of Omaha Bank brand can find them at CIT.com.
How do I access my online account/personal online banking?how-do-i-access-my-online-accountpersonal-online-banking--1359
Starting June 10, the Mutual of Omaha Bank website will automatically redirect you to your online account login. User Names and Passwords will remain the same.
CIT Bank has two portals for personal online banking: CIT Bank and CIT Bank Branch.
Customers with direct accounts for online banking can log in at CIT.com.
Customers who bank in our branches can log in to their accounts at CITBankBranch.com. Alternatively, from CIT.com, they can choose “Sign In” and “More Account Types” and choose the “Personal Banking” option.
How do I access the mobile app?how-do-i-access-the-mobile-app-1367
CIT Bank has two mobile apps for personal online banking: CIT Bank and CIT Bank Branch.
Customers with direct accounts for online banking should use the CIT Bank mobile app.
Customers who bank in our branches should use the CIT Bank Branch app.
Customers who bank in our branches can also log in to their accounts at CitBankBranch.com. Alternatively, from CIT.com, they can choose “Sign In” and “More Account Types” and choose the “Personal Banking” option.
Will my Mutual of Omaha Bank mobile app update automatically?will-my-mutual-of-omaha-bank-mobile-app-update-automatically--1360
You may need to update your mobile app to see the CIT Bank Branch icon.
Why am I getting asked to re-register my devices when I log in to my online account?why-am-i-getting-asked-to-re-register-my-devices-when-i-log-in-to-my-online-account-1361
We’ve taken extra security precautions to keep your accounts safe during this transition. You will be sent security access codes to re-register your devices. Follow the prompts to re-register your devices. Please note, your User Name and Password remain the same.
What is CIT’s Direct Bank?what-is-cits-direct-bank-1362
CIT’s Direct Bank offers a digital-only experience with savings and checking products for consumers nationwide.
Why are products and rates different for branch customers?why-are-products-and-rates-different-for-branch-customers-1363
CIT offers two distinct consumer banking experiences—one that is digital-only with a nationwide footprint and one that is branch-based in regional communities that offers both an online and in-branch access to local bankers and a range of products. CIT offers different products and rates that are aligned with our customers’ goals.
Can CIT Bank direct customers visit CIT Bank retail locations for banking services?can-cit-bank-direct-customers-visit-cit-bank-retail-locations-for-banking-services-1364
No, direct bank products, which are different than branch products, will continue to be offered only online, through the customer call center and through the direct banking mobile app. Retail bank customer services are offered through branch banking, both online and in-branch.
Who should I contact for account support?who-should-i-contact-for-account-support-1365
Customers should continue to reach our Customer Contact Center at the same phone numbers: 866-351-5646 (Personal Banking Customers), 866-688-7957 (Business Clients).
How can I view my bank account balance?how-can-i-view-my-bank-account-balance-683
The simplest way is to enroll in online banking and/or download our mobile app. After enrolling and logging in, you can view account balances on your home screen, schedule custom alerts, confirm transaction and more. Of course, you can always visit an ATM or physical branch to view your account balance as well. Contact our client service center if you need any assistance.
Link to (Word Doc: Ind Online Banking)
Where do I report a lost or stolen debit card?where-do-i-report-a-lost-or-stolen-debit-card-684
Call us at 800-554-8969 as soon as you realize the card is missing so we can cancel your card and issue a new one immediately. We’re available 24/7 to assist you with this.
How can I change my account address?how-can-i-change-my-account-address--685
Log into online banking and send us a message with your new address, or give our team a call.
What can I do to protect my accounts?what-can-i-do-to-protect-my-accounts--686
- Actively monitor the activity on all of your accounts and immediately report any suspicious activity.
- Make sure your contact info, especially your email address, is accurate and up-to-date so we can reach you quickly if we need to notify you of important account activity. You can make updates online banking within the ‘Self Service, Personal Information’ section or call our team to update your information.
- Enroll in eStatements and/or log into your account to sign up for Online Bill Pay to avoid a paper trail of confidential information and potential mail fraud.
Where do I view my past statements?where-do-i-view-my-past-statements--687
You can access 16 months of past statements online, and even search by activity or date range.
What is my routing number?what-is-my-routing-number--688
CIT Bank's branch routing number is 104002894.
How do I download the mobile app?how-do-i-download-the-mobile-app-711
The app is a free download on the Apple® App StoreSM or Google Play™. Each of your devices will require a separate download. Find out more
What are the devices supported by the mobile app?what-are-the-devices-supported-by-the-mobile-app-712
For an optimal experience, our app runs best on:
- Apple® iPhone® 5 and newer.
- Apple® iPad® 2 and newer.
- Android™ devices with a release date of 2011 or newer.
Why was I logged out of the mobile app?why-was-i-logged-out-of-the-mobile-app-713
There are two "timeout" features set up in the mobile app:
- A 5-minute timeout on the Web Service providing the information. This will reset each time you "request" different information (i.e., get account list, account transactions, ATM/Branch Locator).
- If internet connection is lost for any reason, you will be logged out of the app.
Are there restrictions on the type of check I deposit using mobile deposit?are-there-restrictions-on-the-type-of-check-i-deposit-using-mobile-deposit-714
The app is designed for consumer banking and, as such, the remote deposit feature can fail to capture:
- Ledger-sized business checks (larger than customer checkbook size).
- Rebate checks with payable information outside of customary read area.
Additionally, the terms and conditions for use of the mobile app prohibit its use to deposit any of the following:
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the owner(s) of the account into which the check is being deposited.
- Checks containing an alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check, or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn.
- Checks payable to two or more persons jointly, not alternatively, unless deposited into an account jointly owned by all payees.
- Checks previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in the Account Agreements, are “image replacement documents” that purport to be substitute checks.
- Checks drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States.
- Checks that are remotely created checks, as defined in the Account Agreement.
- Checks not payable in United States currency.
- Checks dated more than six (6) months prior to the date of deposit.
- Checks prohibited by the Bank’s current procedures related to this Service or which are otherwise not acceptable under the Account Agreement governing your Bank account.
- Checks payable on sight or payable through drafts.
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this Agreement.
- Checks that have previously been negotiated, submitted through this Service, or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution.
- Checks that are drawn or otherwise issued by the U. S. Treasury Department.
- Cashier's Checks, Money Orders or Postal Money Orders.
- Travelers Checks.
Why do I get error messages when attempting to take a picture of my check?why-do-i-get-error-messages-when-attempting-to-take-a-picture-of-my-check-715
We recommend that the check be placed on a well-lit, dark surface. Make sure the entire check fills the frame displayed and that all of the following information is visible:
- Amount of the check.
- Payee of the check.
- Signature of the person who wrote the check.
- Date of the check.
- Check number.
- Routing and account number information.
- All other information placed on the check prior to the time of capture, such as any required identification written on the front of the check and any endorsements applied to the back of the check.
What should I do with my check after submitting my deposit?what-should-i-do-with-my-check-after-submitting-my-deposit-716
Write "Electronically Deposited" on the check and place in a secure location for 15 days. Destroy the check after 15 days.
What is the processing time for mobile deposits?what-is-the-processing-time-for-mobile-deposits-717
Mobile deposits require a hold of two business days.
Is there a transaction or amount limit for mobile deposits?is-there-a-transaction-or-amount-limit-for-mobile-deposits-718
Mobile deposit has been established with a daily transaction limit of three checks/deposits per day and amount limit of $5,000 per day.
Business and Community Associations FAQ
I am interested in online business banking. Who do I contact?i-am-interested-in-online-business-banking-who-do-i-contact-721
Your bank relationship manager or regional account executive can assist you in identifying profile and security tokens for your business.
Can I place a stop payment through the online site?can-i-place-a-stop-payment-through-the-online-site-722
Yes, once logged into your online business banking profile, access the ‘Transaction Management’ tab and click on 'Stops' to place a stop on a payment.
How do I schedule a wire transfer online?how-do-i-schedule-a-wire-transfer-online-723
Once logged into your online business banking profile, access the 'Transaction Management' tab, click on 'Wires' to make a wire transfer.
How do I print statements online?how-do-i-print-statements-online-724
You may send a request to your relationship manager to have eStatements added to your online banking profile. If you have Document Exchange access, select Cash Management, Special Services, Doc Exchange and log in using your security token.
When opening account for a new association account, if an association does not have article of incorporation, what are the other options?when-opening-account-for-a-new-association-account-if-an-association-does-not-have-article-of-incorporation-what-are-the-other-options-725
If Articles of Incorporation cannot be provided, two (2) of the following documents may be obtained. This applies ONLY to HOAs, not Property Management Companies.
- Management Company Agreement w/HOA (1st & last pages)
- Federal Tax Return (most recent year)
- State Filing—W-9 etc.
- Utility bill bearing association’s name
- Declaration of Trust
- Cancelled check paid from HOA account from another bank